Applicant First Name:
Applicant Last Name:
Parent (s) /Legal Guardian(s) if applicants 12 & under:
Pronouns (Select All That Apply):
He/HimShe/HerThey/ThemChoose not to answer
Applicant Age Range:
Receive Library Notices (Select All That Apply):
By EmailBy PhoneBy Text
Blackstone Foundation Library Program that you are involved in:
Seeds Of WisdomDo The KnowledgeVolunteerBook clubN/A
How did you hear about The Blackstone Foundation digital library?:
Social Media or posterBlackstone Foundation Library volunteer/employeeBlackstone Foundation Library program - If yes, please list what Blackstone Foundation Library program you are/were involved in:Community Partner or program - If yes, please list community partner name and/or what program you are/were involved in:
Any questions or comments (optional)
By signing below I agree to:
1. To be responsible for all materials borrowed under my name.
2. I confirm that the information I have provided is accurate and up to date, and will report any changes.
3. I understand that misuse of my membership may result in the suspension of borrowing privileges.
4. To report changes in my registration information (legal name, address, contact information).
5. One item may be borrowed out from the library at a time by library members.
6. Lending period will be 14 days for ebooks and audiobooks. Default lending period is 7 days.
I hereby grant permission for Blackstone Foundation Library to collect data for the purposes of statistics and
The applicant, or parent/legal guardian if the applicant is 12 & under, agrees to be responsible for all materials borrowed and to abide by the rules and regulations of Blackstone Foundation Library. The information on this form
is collected in accordance with the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Signature of the applicant or parent/ guardian, if applicant is 12 & under:
Volunteers play a very integral part in how we enable safe spaces for knowledge-seekers.
Sign up today!
Toll-free (844) 72-BOOKS
With support from The Youth Opportunities Fund = Ontario Trillium Foundation and ACSA
©2020 The Blackstone Foundation Library.
Join the BFL mailing list for exclusive news and updates